At SRG Chartered Professional Accountants, we believe that our strongest asset is our people. We understand the importance of personal and professional development, so we take pride in providing opportunities for professional advancement and career satisfaction.
We also understand that having the flexibility to achieve a healthy balance between work and personal/family commitments is vital to sustaining a strong team culture to serve our clients best.
Senior Staff Accountant
We currently have an opening for an experienced senior staff accountant. You will join the team at our boutique firm to provide assistance to our owner-managed clients with preparing financial statements, corporate tax returns, and personal tax returns.
The Ideal Candidate:
- CPA designation or a minimum of 5 years experience in public practice
- Strong knowledge of tax rules and accounting standards
- Proficient in CaseWare, TaxCycle or other similar tax software, QuickBooks, SAGE
- Strong computer skills
Other skills that are an asset:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Preparing year-end working paper files for Review and Notice to Reader engagements
- Preparing corporate and personal tax returns,
- Assisting clients with bookkeeping, payroll, GST, PST, and CRA matters
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive pay rates, benefits package, bonuses, incentives, and flexible work schedules.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.