At SRG Chartered Professional Accountants, we believe that our strongest asset is our people. We understand the importance of personal and professional development, so we take pride in providing opportunities for professional advancement and career satisfaction.
We also understand that having the flexibility to achieve a healthy balance between work and personal/family commitments is vital to sustaining a strong team culture to serve our clients best.
We currently have an opening for a staff accountant. The successful candidate should have a CPA designation or at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a public practice firm, preferably working with small to medium sized businesses.
In addition, the candidate must:
- be proficient in written and oral English,
- have a strong work ethic,
- have strong computer skills,
- be proficient with various bookkeeping/accounting/tax software packages such as QuickBooks, SAGE, Caseware, and Profile or TaxCycle,
- have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and
- enjoy working in a small office setting.
- Preparing year-end working paper files for Review and Notice to Reader engagements,
- Preparing corporate and personal tax returns,
- Assisting clients with bookkeeping, payroll, GST, and PST.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive pay rates, benefits package, bonuses, incentives, and flexible work schedules.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.